Ryobi Mini Vacuum Compare and Reviews PCL705B, PCL702B, PCL704B
What Is Ryobi Mini Vacuum?
The Ryobi Mini Vacuum cleaner is a feature-rich series of vacuums from the Japanese manufacturer Ryobi Limited. The company is a long-time player in the industry of automotive, electronics, and telecommunication systems. It also sells printing equipment, builders’ hardware, and power tools; it is a brand of Techtronic industries. Its mini vacuums are power-packed solutions that constitute some of the best on the market for mini vacuums.
The Ryobi Mini Vacuum features powerful suction that makes picking up various debris and unwanted material on job sites easy. It is especially great for removing dry materials and debris on different surfaces, including a job site. Furthermore, it typically features a dual-filter system which, when combined with the powerful suction, delivers a more effective cleaning performance. Furthermore, the vacuum cleaner features the new and improved GRIPZONE feature, which optimizes grip and ensures users’ comfort and convenience.
Regardless of the model, the Ryobi Mini Vacuum cleaner offers exceptional convenience when vacuuming. One feature that makes the vacuum exceptional is the battery; its battery life is quite impressive. The GRIPZONE feature, combined with its lightweight, portable design, makes using it very convenient. If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that allows for convenient cleaning of any surface, the Ryobi Mini Vacuum is it.
Video About Ryobi Mini Vacuum
Ryobi Mini Vacuum Models
- RYOBI 18V ONE+ Wet-Only Mini Vacuum PCL705B
- RYOBI 18V ONE+ Wet/Dry Mini Vacuum PCL702B
- RYOBI 18V ONE+ dry-only Mini Vacuum PCL704B
RYOBI 18V ONE+ Wet-Only Mini Vacuum PCL705B
The Ryobi PCL705B mini vacuum is a dry-only vacuum with powerful suction and no claims of having twice the performance. It has the same shape as most mini vacuums, but it is a completely different unit with a unique base. It is unique because the front intake has a tube sticking out, unlike the other two vacuums reviewed here. The other two Ryobi mini vacuum cleaners have flat openings, although this doesn’t make much difference in their performances.
Also, the Ryobi PCL705B is more affordable than the other two reviewed in this article. However, it has a similar filter system, the efficient dual filter system, like the other two more expensive models. Nevertheless, because it is less expensive than the other two, it does not come with extra accessories. This makes it a bare tool that makes for an easy impulse buy or if you’re testing out handheld vacuums.
Below are top highlights of the key features of the Ryobi PCL705B:
- It has powerful suction that can clean various dry materials on multiple surfaces, including windowsills and stairs.
- It is portable and lightweight, making it easy for carriage from one place to another for cleaning.
- Its dust cup is easy to detach and empty for quick disposal of debris trapped in it.
- It has a dual filter system that lets users easily clean and maintain their vacuum cleaners for optimal performance.
- It features a universal nozzle that accepts one to quarter-inch accessories like a crevice tool, dust brush, a 2fit hose, and a utility nozzle.
- It is part of the RYOBI 18V ONE+ system, featuring more than 260 cordless tools, and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- The package includes the mini vacuum, operator’s manuals, and a replaceable filter, while the battery and charger are sold separately.
- It has up to 37 CFM (airflow) and up to 28 sealed suction (IOW).
RYOBI 18V ONE+ Wet/Dry Mini V
The PCL702B is arguably the coolest of all the Ryobi mini vacuums we are considering in this article. It has outstanding features that work together to deliver an effective and satisfactory cleaning performance. However, with these improved qualities comes a higher price; the Ryobi PCL702B is more expensive than the other two models. As the name suggests, the Ryobi PCL702B wet/dry mini vacuum can suck up both wet and dry messes with the same efficiency.
The brand claims that the PCL702B is the industry's most powerful wet/dry vacuum, but there are no suction ratings to compare. Its wet/dry feature makes it especially good for sucking up liquid spills and cheerios off the floor. It features a flat mouth opening that helps it keep good suction when picking up liquid debris. Additionally, the PCL702B features a long internal intake tube with enough room to keep liquids from splashing onto the floor.
Nevertheless, the PCL702B features the typical Ryobi dual filter system, making it easy to use and maintain. Unlike the PCL705B, this model has extra attachments such as a dust brush, squeegee accessories, and a crevice tool. Plus, there’s an adaptor that uses a selection of one to one-quarter-inch vacuum accessories. Below is a highlight of the key features of the Ryobi PCL702B:
- It is a powerful wet/dry mini vacuum that can clean liquid and dry debris equally.
- Its handheld portability makes for on-the-go cleaning, making it perfect for quick cleaning or vacuuming when you’re in a hurry.
- Its dual filter system lets you clean your floors easily and ensures you're able to maintain the vacuum for optimum performance.
- It is a versatile vacuum cleaner with extra accessories for an easier vacuuming session. The package includes the operator's manuals and extra accessories such as an accessory adaptor, crevice tool, and filter.
- Like the PCL705B, the PCL702B is part of the brand’s 18V ONE+ System that features more than 260 cordless tools.
- It has up to twenty-three air flow (CFM), 40 IOW (suction), a 3.3-capacity dry cup, 1-capacity wet cup, and a 3-year warranty.
RYOBI 18V ONE+ Dry-Only Mini Vacuum PCL704B
According to the brand, this Ryobi mini vacuum model, PCL704B, only caters to dry debris with twice more suction power. Compared with the wet/dry model, the PCL704B has a similar base cosmetically, but the front end is different. The front end of the PCL704B has an exposed filter design for dry debris and dirt. Furthermore, this model comes with a different container and intake that serves to let it perform its dry vacuuming function.
The Ryobi PCL704B has a powerful motor that offers twice the suction power to pick up different kinds of dry debris. It is also 25% more compact than the PCL705B, allowing users to reach high-up places without stress. Also, it comes with extra accessories that work together to give users versatility when cleaning. These include the crevice tool, perfect for cleaning tight spaces, and a dust brush for vacuuming delicate surfaces.
The Ryobi PCL704B is a decent mini vacuum that can help you get the cleaning done within minutes without leaving stains behind. Also, this Ryobi mini vacuum has a dual filter system that makes for quick and efficient cleaning, helping users maintain the vacuum. Below are the highlights of the key features of the Ryobi PCL704B:
- It has a sleek and ergonomic design with twice more suction power.
- Its dust cup is easy to empty for quick and clean debris disposal.
- The featured dual filter system enables quick cleaning and easy maintenance for optimal, durable performance.
- The featured accessories, including the dust brush and crevice tool, make it versatile to clean different surfaces effectively.
- Like the remaining two vacuums, the PCL704B is also part of the brand's 18V ONE+ System and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- It has up to 40 CFM (airflow), up to 37 IOW (sealed suction), and a 2.8-cup capacity.
FAQ About Ryobi Mini Vacuum
Is the Ryobi Mini Vacuum battery powered?
Ryobi has battery-powered batteries; it recently introduced a new 18-volt evercharge hand vacuum, featuring the EVERCHARGE system. This innovative EVERCHARGE system is the vacuum cleaner’s internal charging system and keeps the battery charged. In other words, as long as you place the unit on the wall mount adapter, the EVERCHARGE system will keep it charged.
Does the brushless technology that the Ryobi brand uses Work?
Users have expressed their surprise that the innovative Brushless technology Ryobi uses in its vacuum works. The Brushless technology was included to give Ryobi tools 100% constant power in forward and reverse and increase their torque. In essence, this innovative technology allows Ryobi tools to run cooler and quieter, thus making them last even longer.
Is Ryobi a good brand for mini vacuums?
Ryobi is one of the top players in the market for mini vacuums, thanks to the efficiency of its vacuum cleaners. The mini vacuums feature advanced and innovative technology that enhances their performance and improves the convenience of using them. Furthermore, the mini vacuums come with a good warranty, and you can get an extended warranty if you qualify. Ryobi has one for you if you need a high-quality mini vacuum that delivers the right amount of cleaning power.
Why is my vacuum cleaner brush not spinning?
If your vacuum cleaner brush is not spinning, it could be that the belt is broken, out of place, or stretched out. Thus, inspect the cogged belt of the brush to ensure it is in good shape. If it is not, say the belt is broken or stretched out, it might be time to replace it.
The Ryobi vacuum cleaner, regardless of the model, comes with outstanding features. Each feature is specially added to improve usability and make cleaning effective. Whether it’s wet debris, pet hair, dust, or allergens you need to clean, the Ryobi vacuum cleaners are up to the task. Best of all, the Ryobi Vacuum cleaner models are budget friendly.