Dare Devil Pet Vacuums: The vacuum cleaners that will quickly deal with your pet hair mess.
Is the shedding of your dog and cat in your carpets stressing you? What if there is a vacuum cleaner that could help you deal with it? Learn more about Dare Devil pet Vacuums below.
It is wonderful to have pets at home. They are fun companions who could brighten your day. In short, they are stress relievers. Our pets, like dogs and cats, are stress relievers until you notice their hair all over the place, be it on the carpet or in the upholstery. And though we love them, it is still a pain to deal with their shedding. These pet hairs are just too much that they get tangled on regular vacuum cleaners, right? But you no longer need to be grumpy about these, as vacuum cleaners from Dare Devil are now here. Read below to learn more about how amazing Dare Devil pet Vacuums are. Learn what they can do for you. Learn what they can offer.
What is Dare Devil (brand)?
Daredevil may not be the most popular vacuum cleaner out there. They are not always the talk of the town, given the other giants in the cleaning industry. But this brand already came a long way from its humble beginning in a garage in Cleveland to becoming one of the most well-known vacuum manufacturers in whole North America. Through the years of constant reinvention and innovation, Dare Devil was able to develop what they call a variety of versatile and effective tools that can give each user a quick and powerful clean. And true to this, Dare Devil has been the constant partner of many households. And though other brands might come as better in certain areas, Daredevil has its strengths too, and that is its performance in getting rid of pet hairs or shedding on different surfaces.
Video about Dare Devil Pet Vacuum
Dare Devil Pet Vacuum Models
- Endura Pro Pet – This pet vacuum is an affordable pet vacuum that is equipped with clean path technology and an easy empty dirt cup which can make your cleaning session more bearable.
- Razor Pet Upright Vacuum – An under $100 vacuum with a 10ft extended reach hose and swivel steering that is ideal for cleaning large rooms.
- Razon pet Upright Vacuum + Wet/Dry Vacuum Bundle – If your pet hair problem is not only dry, then this pet vacuum that you can use to get rid of both dry and wet messes is perfect for you.
- Endura Max XL Pet – An ideal pet vacuum for homes with lots of pets
- Power Swerve Pet Cordless Stick Vacuum – Tackling deeply embedded pet hairs is not a problem with this pet vacuum from Dare Devil.
- Power Max Pet Upright Vacuum – A powerful but affordable pet vacuum with amazing performance on carpets and hard floors.
Dare Devil Pet Vacuums Review
- Endura Pro Pet.
- In terms of performance, this pet vacuum has a powerful suction power that, when combined with its cleaning bristles, can definitely deal with all of those pet hairs lingering at your home. It does its work while not losing any suction during the process.
- Maneuverability and Reach.This one has a 10ft reach with an extension of 8 ft (hose length). On the other hand, the cord length is 25ft. However, these specifications do not make up for the lack of a swivel head. It’s also a little heavy (13.5 lbs.) though it could be considered lighter when compared with other uprights.
- When talking about motor watts, Endura Pro Pet has the following specification: Motor Watts-1200; Motor Amps – 10 Amps; and Motor Volts – 120 Volts.
- It has a filter that could be replaced which is good, especially since some filters need to be replaced. Moreover, what’s good about this is that it has an odor management feature, so the smell of the pet hairs will no longer be a problem.
- Dirt Cup Capacity.Endura Pro Pet has a reliable dirt cup with a capacity of 2L which means that it can be used even in the greatest of messes.
- Razor Pet Upright Vacuum
- Though there is nothing special with the design, the performance of this Dare Devil Pet Vacuum will wow you. Like the first one, the suction power is strong and gives no way for any loss during the process. The smell of the pet hair will also be trapped while dealing with it, thanks to its odor-trapping filter.
- Maneuverability and Reach.Unlike the first, this pet vacuum is a little bit lighter at 13.12 lbs., which makes it easier to maneuver. Though its reach and cord are the same at 10 and 25ft, its hose is comparatively shorter at 6.6ft. To top this, it is also steerable
- Razor Pro Pet Upright Vacuum has the following power specifications: Motor Amps – 8 Amps; Motor Volts – 120 Volts
- The filter of Razor Pet is both replaceable and rinseable; hence, users have options on what to do. It also has a Sealed Allergen Filtration System, which will be ideal for those who have allergies.
- Dirt Cup Capacity.The dirt cup capacity of this pet vacuum is slightly lower than the first one at 15L.
- Razon pet Upright Vacuum + Wet/Dry Vacuum Bundle
- The performance of this one is almost identical to the second entry in this list; the only difference is that it also works with wet messes.
- Maneuverability and Reach.This is a steerable pet vacuum that has the same reach as the second entry at 25ft cord length, 6.6ft hose length, and 10ft reach. It also has the same weight of 13.12lbs.
- The power specification of this wet/dry vacuum cleaner is the same as the regular Razon Pet Upright Vacuum.
- The wet/dry vacuum bundle has a filter that is both replaceable and rinseable. It also has a sealed allergen filtration system which works best for those who have allergies.
- Dirt Cup Capacity.It has a reasonable dirt cup capacity of 1.5L. This capacity is not the biggest, but it is good enough if you are dealing with not too much mess.
- Endura Max XL Pet
- As the bigger version of our first entry, you can expect a li of things from this one. And certainly, its specification on this aspect is better. It maintained that great suction power with no loss.
- Maneuverability and Reach.Despite being the XL version, this one is actually lighter as it only weighs 13lbs. This weight means that it is easier to maneuver than the preceding vacuum cleaners. Moreover, its reach is a little longer at 12ft with 6.6ft hose length and 25ft cord length.
- Power-wise, this Dare Devil Pet vacuum has the following specification: Motor Amps – 1- Amps and Motor Volts – 120 Volts.
- Same with the others, the filter is rinseable and replaceable. It is also equipped with an odor management function which can help get rid of the bad odor coming from your pet shedding.
- Dirt Cup Capacity.The dust cup capacity of this pet vacuum is not to be scoffed at as it stands tall at 2L.
- Power Swerve Pet Cordless Stick Vacuum
- One of the cheapest pet vacuums that you could buy is this one. Retailing at just around $70, you can have a reliable cleaning partner which has decent suction power. Though it is not the strongest, it sure can do what you want to do.
- Maneuverability and Reach.As a stick vacuum, it is not surprising that this one is lightweight (5.5 lbs.) In addition, it is equipped with a swivel head which makes it ideal for cleaning even narrow spaces. Lastly, since it is cordless, its reach is not limited by the cord length and outlets.
- This one is powered by 16-Volt Lithium-ion batteries that need to be charged for 5 hours. And this is the downside of this pet vacuum. You need to spend a lot of time charging it, and yet you can only use it for a short time as the battery run time is only 14 minutes.
- The filter is the standard sealed allergen system. This filter is not the most special, but it will do. It also has the additional features of being replaceable and rinseable.
- Dirt Cup Capacity.The dirt cup capacity of the Power Swerve Pet Cordless Stick vacuum is rather small at .7L. This capacity is not that much, so make sure to consider this before buying it.
- Power Max Pet Upright Vacuum
- Another cheap but quality pet vacuum is the Power Max Pet Upright Vacuum. Given the price, you shouldn’t expect too much. Its suction power is strong but not the strongest. However, the power is consistent, which make sit ideal for dealing with pet hair on carpets and hard floor. This consistency is also partnered with the no loss of suction feature.
- Maneuverability and Reach.In terms of maneuverability, it is not that far away from the others. It weighs approximately 12 lbs., which is not the lightest but not the heaviest, either. Its reach is almost identical, too, with the hose reaching around 9ft.
- It has a disk-type filter that is rinseable so that you can extend its life.
- Other Features.It has Spin4Pro Brush roll with Clean Path Technology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Dare Devil Pet Vacuum
- Are Dirt Devil vacuums good for pet hair?
Yes, Dirt Devil vacuums are known for having one of the best specifications against pet hairs. Their vacuums are designed to have an easy way of dealing with pet hairs regardless of the surface.
- Why is my Dirt Devil not picking up?
One possible answer is if the collection area is already full. If the cup is already full, then there will be no space left for new vacuumed materials to go.
- Are Dare Devil filters washable?
Most Dare Devil filters are rinseable. This rinseable trait can help users extend the life of their vacuums.
Pets are family. And typical of family members, they are sometimes messy. But we have to deal with it. Their shedding or hair might come as too much at times, but with the help of new vacuum cleaners like those of Dare Devil pet Vacuums, you do not have to be stressed about them anymore. So, if you have a problem like this and don’t know what to do, start with buying your own Dare Devil Pet Vacuum.