Shark Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum: Shark Freestyle Pro,Rotator Professional Lift-away Upright
You should get a Shark Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum!
Almost all vacuum can clean pet hair floors, after all, it is the most basic task for a vacuum. However, some vacuums do it better compared with the others and that is what Shark vacuums are all about. Shark vacuums are not new, Shark has been a household brand for years and there are good reasons for that like cleaning efficiency, budget-friendliness, and amazing performance, especially on hardwood floors. Yes, Shark vacuums are a great choice for pet hair cleaning. The best Shark Vacuums are functional, innovative, ergonomic, and truly amazing partners when it comes to ridding debris, molds, dust, and more while not damaging your sensitive flooring. So, if you need a delightful and the best vacuum for your hardwood floor be sure to check the things that Shark vacuums can offer.
where can I buy the best Shark Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum?
Buying things has never been so easy. With the different online shops that you can tap using your phone, laptop, tablet, or desktop you can have what you want in hours or days. And the same thing goes when buying the best Shark vacuum for pet hair. Yes, you can buy the best shark vacuum for pet hair using your device. Shark vacuums are available in most e-commerce stores and websites like Amazon and eBay and what is good about them is that the specifications and features can easily be seen and read. However, if you want to check them physically then there are lots of malls and supermarkets that sell them. You can even drive to Walmart nearest to you so you can have a physical check of their features, performance, and overall quality.
How to choose the Best Shark Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum?
Choosing the best Shark vacuum for pet hair might come as a difficult task to do. But there are ways to make it easier like by looking at specific characteristics like the ones below. These characteristics are points of comparison so you can determine what suits you, your floor, and your budget.
- Vacuum Type. The vacuum type will have a big difference when cleaning your hardwood floor. You might prefer the stick vacuum for their lightweights, robot vacuums for little effort, upright vacuums for more power, canister vacuums for more advanced features and multi-functional design, or handheld vacuums for their portability and versatility.
- Brush Rollers or Attachments for pet hair. Cleaning hardwood floors using a vacuum might be easy however if you are afraid of scratches or you care for the crevices and cracks then you might want to be extra careful. Thus, if you want a more thorough cleaning, it is highly suggested if you pick vacuums with soft brushes as they can reach debris and dust in crevices and cracks. Moreover, soft brushes will also prevent scratches on your hardwood floor. Brush attachments on the other hand will come in handy in cleaning hard-to-reach places like those under furniture.
- Suction Power. One of the important things you need to look at in a vacuum is its suction power. Strong suction power would enable you to clean more efficiently since you are assured that all those debris and dust in your hardwood floor will be properly death with. Moreover, if the suction is too weak then debris might clog the tube which will then affect the overall cleaning power which would mean lower efficiency and more manual work for cleaning.
- Build and Weight. Another thing that you need to check when looking for a vacuum for pet hair hardwood floor is its build and weight. The build and weight of the vacuum highly affect its overall maneuverability, versatility, and portability. The weight also affects their performance since the lightweight vacuums are suited to less work while the heavier ones can be used for more work and longer duration.
- The amount of debris, dust, hair, and others that can be cleaned by a vacuum also matters. Capacity is frequently correlated with the type of vacuum so think of this accordingly.
- Hose length. You would deeply appreciate a longer hose when cleaning higher and hard-to-reach areas.
- Accessories. Various accessories come with buying a vacuum cleaner. These accessories would come useful in dealing with different situations when you are cleaning your pet hair floor.
- Price matters. Price is highly affected by the overall construct of the vacuum cleaner including the various functions, features, and accessories that come with it. If you want a more advanced vacuum then you should be ready to pay more. But if you are only looking for a vacuum cleaner that could do the job of cleaning your pet hair floor while paying for less then there are many options for you as well.
Best 5 Shark Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum for pet hair
1. Shark NV356E Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum
Shark NV356E Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum is probably one of the best Shark vacuums for hardwood floor. It is not the most lightweight at 13.7 pounds but that is justifiable given that it is an upright vacuum cleaner. Though not the best in weight, this Shark vacuum has an edge over others and that is its strong suction power. Its dust cup capacity is also good at 2.2 quarts. Moreover, it is equipped with a lift-away pod, an anti-allergen and HEPA filter, and a brush roll shutoff that ensures deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning of your hardwood floor.
2. Shark Ionflex 2x Duoclean Cordless Vacuum If251 for pet hair
If you are looking for a hassle-free Shark vacuum that you could use to clean your hardwood floor then Shark IONFlex DuoClean IF251 vacuum cleaner is definitely for you. This cordless vacuum has DuoClean technology which combines bristle brush and soft roller so you can switch from effortless and hassle-free vacuuming of hardwood floor to deep-cleaning carpets. Moreover, it is not only good on hardwood floors and carpets as it could also be used in cleaning ceilings. You can also make it a handheld vacuum if you are going to deal with higher spots or use its flexible wand to clean tight corners and hard-to-reach places like those under your furniture. And you do not need to worry about time while doing these things as this vacuum is equipped with Lithium-ion batteries which are good for charging and energy efficiency. However, its 15-pound weight might come as a little heavy for some. Its price is also on the expensive side.
3. Shark IZ462H Vertex Cordless Stick Vacuum for pet hair
Being a stick vacuum, the Shark IZ462H Vertex Cordless Stick vacuum already has the desirable qualities of such type such as its maneuverability and portability. Its suction level is also powerful as it can make your carpet deeply clean and most importantly make your hardwood floor sparkling. Its DuoClean POWERFINS technology directly engages the hardwood floor too which enables it to pick up more dirt. Furthermore, it could also be folded for easy storage and has HEAPA filtration to keep out dust, molds, dander, and other allergens from the air you breathe. In terms of capacity, this Shark vacuum could be used for around 60 minutes which is higher when compared with other cordless vacuums. However, the 1.4 quarts capacity of this vacuum could use some improvements to match its high suction power and longer battery life
4. Shark APEX Zero-M for pet hair
Shark APEX Zero-M is another option when looking for the best Shark vacuum for hardwood floors. It has DuoClean Technology for picking up debris, Zero-M technology that helps in avoiding tangled hair in the brushroll, Active Glide technology for smooth maneuverability, and noise reduction technology for a quieter vacuuming session. This bagless upright vacuum also has a 30-ft cord and an anti-allergen complete seal that works with HEPA filter. The only concern in this shark vacuum is its weight, it is not that heavy but a 16-pound weight still affects the overall flexibility and portability.
5. Shark Rocket Professional Lift-away Upright Deluxe Freestyle Pro HV322 Vacuum Cleaner for pet hair
You want the best Shark vacuum for hardwood floors then this one is among the best. Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro HV322 Vacuum Cleaner exemplifies lightweight (8.6 pounds) and suction power that does not decrease with time. It may appear simple but it is actually a versatile vacuum, one of the best shark vacuums for hardwood floors that you could use. It has LED lights so that the user can easily notice debris on the floor. Moreover, Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro HV322 Vacuum Cleaner is not only suitable for hardwood floors but other surfaces too like rugs, stairs, and windows. It is also convertible to a handheld vacuum that you could use in other things like pillow upholstery, and more. This vacuum also comes with a pet multi-tool which makes sure that even pet hair on different surfaces is being properly dealt with. Perhaps, balance is the only aspect of it that is not that great since the top part of the vacuum is a little bit heavy which makes it harder for the vacuum to stand.
Best Shark Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum for pet hair
There are lots of Shark vacuums for hardwood floors that you can find in the market. However, choosing the best among these vacuums might prove to be difficult. But, always remember that when choosing, you do not need to think so much and overcomplicate things. Just remember what you need and the money you are willing to spend. If there is more than one vacuum that could do what you need for the price you are willing to spend then look at their features, the pros, the cons, and your “feel” about them.